Thursday, February 17, 2011

The balance of love.

Where is the love by the Black Eyed Peas, with what I perceive there to be a sort of christian influence, would likely be counterbalanced by Retrospective by Whirlpool.


I feel like I'm also pretty good at following the lyrics in WISTL, and singing along. There are some parts of the song that I can't seem to get too well, as the lyrics escape me, no matter how much I try to nail them.

The lyricless Whirlpool really equilibrates the lack of connection to the universe that WISTL gives me, and it makes me soar, first passing by a few plateaus to build me up to the really amazing climax of the song, which isn't much of a climax actually, because I can't really pinpoint it like I usually do in Trance songs. It's more of a gentle reassurance.

GabalazRiEl

No comments:

Post a Comment